Oracle Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Android, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Linux, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, iOS.
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
ODAC offers wide coverage of the Oracle feature set, supports both Client and Direct connection modes and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. ODAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to Oracle databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
- Oracle alerts and pipes support
- Oracle direct path interface support
Oracle Data Access Components (version 9.1) has a file size of 25.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 114 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.